my week

Jun 18, 2011


two miracles- my nephew and niece
born 9 weeks early at 2 lbs. 6 oz and 2 lbs. 14 oz. 
they are so precious //  these photos were taken when they were just hours old
my brother is soothing the babies with his fatherly touch


 since moving into our 1924 home six years ago, i've been wanting to paint it black
it should make the color of the greenery around the home pop!
. . .  now if only it would stop raining


my boots are put away for the summer
just bought these cute sandals on Etsy for $16


/// new work ///
top three pieces are going to Tilde
[a number of my original works will be available for purchase here starting July 1]

and my latest addition to my Etsy shop,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Cathy. Congratulations to the family. Loving your new pieces. The top one in the middle reminds me of a very vivid dream I had once.

belinda marshall said...

gorgeousness all round :)

Cathy said...

Thanks Katie and Belinda. Katie, coincidentally the piece is called "memory."

Caroline Hancox said...

gorgeous pictures of the 2 little ones

Mimii said...

The 2 first pics are so pure ! Congratulations to your familly :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...