Art Show at Tilde

Jun 30, 2011


Tomorrow is the opening of my show at Tilde, and you are all invited to join me at the artist reception from 6 - 9p.  Seeing that a small number of you actually live in Portland, I've created this fun montage of the 19 new originals in the show.

Larger images can be seen here.

The good news is that you don't need to live in Portland to buy one of the pieces.  You can buy the art directly from Tilde.  The works, priced from $55 - $225, are already available for purchase online here

Although I don't like playing favorites, I will admit that I am most attached to oregon beauty (bottom row, second to the right).  The mountain in the painting is Mt. Hood, which is a short drive from Portland.  Locals can attest that it is one of the most glorious sights on any clear and sunny day. 


Along with my mixed media paintings, two of my embroidered works will be on display.  I created these original works last Fall but haven't shown both works together until now.  Although they are different from my landscape paintings, the two pieces go well with the mid-century decor in Tilde. 

The show goes through the end of July, but works are taken down once sold.  So if you were planning on coming by, I wouldn't wait 'til the last day to look at the collection.  And while you're in the Sellwood neighborhood, you should definitely plan on getting one of these.


It's a steamed barbeque pork bun from Jade, which is right across the street from Tilde.  So delicious and just $3.  Gotta love the cheap eats in Portland! 

5 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

New show looks very exciting, will stop by next week :)

Have a lovely reception, T. :)

resolute twig said...

Congrats! I'm sure it will be lovely xo

renilde said...

Succes with your show, beautiful work!

belinda marshall said...

wish i could pop along!! your work looks divine.
will get onto the varnishing of your painting asap ;)
happy weekend.

nathalie et cetera said...

it is so nice to see all your work put together like this. love your color palette!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...