Fabric tape now in shop

Jun 19, 2010


I'm having so much fun with this fabric tape idea.  Yesterday, I just bought a gizmo off of Craigslist that can put adhesive on the back of my printed fabrics, and it can take sheets up to 9" wide!  So now I'm able to create larger pieces of fabric tape. This gives some versatility to how the fabric tape can be used.  In addition to decorating gift boxes and letters, you can use it to create custom bookmarks.  Just place a strip of the tape on cardstock and trim the top and bottom edge with pinking shears.  If you can think of other ideas, I'd love to hear them!


I am currently selling the fabric tape in my Etsy shop.   I can only make a few at a time, though, since I prepare and print the fabric in my home studio.  So, there may be a wait until the next batch is complete. 

Just so that you know, I will also be closing my Etsy shop for a couple of weeks starting Tuesday.  I'll be going on a road trip.  One of my stops will be Sisters, Oregon.  I'm sharing a booth with a dear friend of mine at the Sisters Summer Faire.  If you happen to be in the area on Saturday, July 3, please stop by and say hello!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genius! I love this. I'm going to be dreaming of the possibilities of what can be done with fabric tape now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...