Lovely crocheted and reclaimed items by Ingrid Jansen

Feb 25, 2010


I found a wonderful website yesterday while searching for new crocheting projects.  Dutch designer Ingrid Jansen is the creative mind and hands behind Wood & Wool Stool, a collection of handcrafted products for the home.  Ingrid made her first recycled wooden stool with a crocheted seat cover a couple of years ago, and Wood & Wool Stool was born.  In addition to the handmade stools, Ingrid designs pillows, hangers, garlands, frames, and blankets.  Yep, and I pretty much want it all!

Too see Ingrid's latest creations, check out her blog here.  Her pictures are beautiful!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I love the crocheted prayer flags. I just might have to try that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...