Affordable Art Finds, Week Four

Nov 30, 2009

The gift giving season is now in full force.  We drew names on my husband's side of the family, and I got my dear father-in-law.  Although I should be shopping for tackle, Louis L'Amour novels, and new mens socks, here are some gift ideas for the artist in mind. 

1.  Artist Paola ZAkimi from Argentina likes to paint portraits.  On her Etsy shop, you can order a custom portrait of yourself or a friend for just $38!




2.  I have a thing for Japanese art and design.  Here's a handmade piece by Alma Pottery that I would happily add to my little bowl collection. $30





3. I just discovered Chicago-based artist, Leslie Jenner, this weekend.  You need to check out her shop here.  Talk about affordable, she has a couple of original works listed at $1!!  The work below is one of my favorites she just completed.  It's a 12" x 12" original drawing called Ocean.  $20.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...